7.13.2009

My birthday day

I had a GREAT birthday today! When I woke up this morning, I had this email from Chris, I mean Ryan Reynolds, wishing me happy birthday: 





Then I found out that I got an A- on my Geography midterm, which I thought I completely flunked since I didn't even know we were having the test on that day & didn't study (big sigh of relief there).

Then I picked up my $10 refund from a stupid SLCC parking ticket. I appealed it & it got approved!

I got a lot of birthday wishes via text, picture message, voicemail, email & facebook. Chris held a bunch of donuts from his work for me & the kids & even my boss!

When I got to work, Davi made homemade cupcakes with homemade icing (the best!) and everyone sang to me. After work, I picked up Chris and headed to Margie's to pick up the kids and there was a happy birthday message and an Urban Outfitters gift card waiting for me from Amber & Matich. I went to Urban on Saturday and was able to get a sweater that I have literally been wanting for months! and it made me so happy. Chris & the kids, Margie, Wade, Ma, my mom, Rob, Casey and their baby Keagan all joined me for my bday dinner at Tepanyaki. Then we went to Albertson's and picked out a pint of ice cream for myself and 2 pints of sorbet for Chris and the kids to share. It was a late night for the kids, but it was a lot of fun to do that.

The next day was our 5-year wedding anniversary, that will be a seperate post later! But after celebrating our anniversary over the weekend, Margie made me a birthday dinner on Sunday night that consisted of steak, shrimp, baked potatoes and veggies, and then a HUGE cake from Costco that not only fed all of us, but all of my work too, and there were still leftovers!

Thanks to everyone for such a fun birthday!

3 comments:

THE WILKER CLAN said...

I am glad you had a great time...tepanyaki was fun thanx:)

Toppy said...

Happy Belated b-day. Sounds like it was perfect!

sweet cookie said...

Oh Happy Birthday to my cousin I never see:( but I'm glad you had such an enjoyable day! You deserve it:)